Patchouli Cedarwood Essential Oil Soap
PATCHOULI CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL SOAP BAR
This all natural soap is part of our essentials collection, infusing patchouli and cedarwood essential oils for a rich aroma and skin loving properties. The scent is warm and woodsy with notes of earthy herbs. We blended natural oils and butters rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients for healthy glowing skin. It is a soap you will love!
Scent notes: patchouli and cedarwood
•No artificial fragrances
•No animal products
•No harsh chemicals
Water, olive oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, sweet almond oil, castor oil, patchouli essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, kaolin clay, poppy seeds, mica powder.
- Approximately 4 oz - size, shape, designs and colors will vary. No bar is exactly the same.
- This natural soap softens faster than chemically preserved soaps, please allow our soap to dry out between use and keep them out of standing water.
- Dark colors will wash off easily and will not stain clothes, skin or counters.
- Specks or grains in the soap are colloidal oats and/or kaolin clay particles. They are great for the skin!
We handcraft our beautiful soap in small batches, the old fashioned way, with a focus on natural ingredients that are amazing for your skin! Every soap has a story and a thoughtful design created by mixing colors, patterns and fragrances in a unique way. Our soaps cure for 6 weeks before we sell to our customers making them gentle, moisturizing and extra long lasting.
TIPS FOR EXTENDING THE LIFE OF YOUR SOAP:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains to ensure that it dries out between uses.
- If you purchase a large 4 - 5 oz bar, cut it in half and save one half for later. You can use any knife to cut the soap. Less soap getting wet leads to less waste between use.
Follow us and check out our soap making videos on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/rebelvilla/