Monstera Propagation Station
Propagate your plant cuttings in water with ease - and in style - with a hanging propagation station that you can mount to your wall!
Watch roots grow in a clear test tube holder that is easy to remove when it's time to change the water. Works best for your small cuttings of pothos, philodendron, tradescantia, monstera varieties, hoyas, and much more.
This functional piece of wall décor can be mounted to the wall using a nail or products like Command strips with wire hooks. A beautiful piece to add to your bedroom, living room, plant room, office, dorm, or wherever you choose! Shopping for a plant lover you know? Propagation stations are an easy and unique gift idea, too.
Size information :
- Wooden Test Tube Holder: 6.75 inches tall x 6 inches wide
- Plastic Test Tube: 5.5 inches tall by 1 inch wide
- Total Height Assembled: 9.5 inches tall
(measurements are approximate and may vary slightly)
Materials & Care
- This intricate monstera leaf test tube planter is handmade from mahogany plywoodwith a warm brown tone.
- The wood material can be damaged by moisture. Remove the test tube to refill with water and wipe away any excess moisture on the outside before returning to the holder.
- Your order includes the hanging test tube holder and one test tube; no mounting hardware or plant cuttings are included with purchase.