Lemongrass Lavender Essentials Soap
LEMONGRASS AND LAVENDER SOAP BAR
This soap pairs refreshing lemongrass with relaxing lavender essential oils to create a beautiful all natural scent! We added poppy seeds that were ground into a fine texture for gentle exfoliation. Our soaps are made with shea butter, olive oil, cocoa butter and other natural and skin nourishing oils, this creamy recipe will make you feel your skin pampered, clean and moisturized.
Scent notes: lemongrass and lavender
Water, olive oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, sweet almond oil, castor oil, lavender essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, kaolin clay, poppy seeds, mica powder.
- Approximately 5 oz - size, shape, designs and colors will vary. No bar is exactly the same.
- This natural soap softens faster than chemically preserved soaps, please allow our soap to dry out between use and keep them out of standing water.
- Dark colors will wash off easily and will not stain clothes, skin or counters.
- Specks or grains in the soap are colloidal oats and/or kaolin clay particles. They are great for the skin!
We handcraft our beautiful soap in small batches, the old fashioned way, with a focus on natural ingredients that are amazing for your skin! Every soap has a story and a thoughtful design created by mixing colors, patterns and fragrances in a unique way. Our soaps cure for 6 weeks before we sell to our customers making them gentle, moisturizing and extra long lasting.
TIPS FOR EXTENDING THE LIFE OF YOUR SOAP:
- Place your soap in a dish that drains to ensure that it dries out between uses.
- If you purchase a large 4 - 5 oz bar, cut it in half and save one half for later. You can use any knife to cut the soap. Less soap getting wet leads to less waste between use.
Follow us and check out our soap making videos on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/rebelvilla/