CALIFORNIA SOAP BAR
With a tropical blend of pineapple, mango and coconut cream, this soap smells exactly like dole whip! It has top notes of cilantro and basil making it a fun and complex scent that will remind you of California. Enriched with shea butter, sweet almond oil and coconut oil this creamy recipe will make your skin feel pampered, clean and moisturized.
Scent notes: pineapple, mango, coconut cream and cilantro
Water, olive oil, coconut oil, rice bran oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, sweet almond oil, castor oil, fragrance, kaolin clay, mica powder.
- Approximately 4 oz - size, shape, designs and colors will vary. No bar is exactly the same.
- This natural soap softens faster than chemically preserved soaps, please allow our soap to dry out between use and keep them out of standing water.
- Dark colors will wash off easily and will not stain clothes, skin or counters.
- Specks or grains in the soap are colloidal oats and/or kaolin clay particles. They are great for the skin!
We handcraft our beautiful soap in small batches, the old fashioned way, with a focus on natural ingredients that are amazing for your skin! Every soap has a story and a thoughtful design created by mixing colors, patterns and fragrances in a unique way. Our soaps cure for 6 weeks before we sell to our customers making them gentle, moisturizing and extra long lasting.
TIPS FOR EXTENDING THE LIFE OF YOUR SOAP
- Place your soap in a dish that drains to ensure that it dries out between uses.
- If you purchase a large 4 - 5 oz bar, cut it in half and save one half for later. You can use any knife to cut the soap. Less soap getting wet leads to less waste between use.
Follow us and check out our soap making videos on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/rebelvilla/